TTL, multimode (MDA, MCGA, CGA, EGA) LCD, Active Matrix TFT Monitor
(optional touch screen interface)
||New, Generic Replacement Pricing
|LCD Active Matrix TFT
- Connects directly to TTL type MDA, Mono-CGA, CGA, and EGA video sources.
- Supports the following video modes:
- CGA 640x200
(15.75 KHz Horiz. Sync, 60 Hz Vert. Sync)
- MDA 720x350
(18.4 KHz Horiz. Sync, 50 Hz Vert. Sync)
- EGA 640x350
(21.8 KHz Horiz. Sync, 60Hz Vert. Sync)
- Available in three sizes 10.4, *12.1, and 15 inch.
- (TTL only, no analog capability)
- Signal connection is a 3' detachable male-male 9-pin, D-Sub cable, included.
- DB9 Pin Configuration:
- 1 Ground
- 2 Red Intensity (EGA)
- 3 Red Video (CGA/EGA)
- 4 Green Video (CGA/EGA)
- 5 Blue Video (CGA/EGA)
- 6 Intensity (MDA/MGA), Green Intensity ( EGA)
- 7 Video (MDA/MGA), Blue Intensity (EGA)
- 8 Horizontal Sync.
- 9 Vertical Sync.
- Power Requirements: AC100V-240V, 50Hz/ 60Hz
- Certifications: FCC, UL, cUL, CCC
- Table top stand with tilt or VESA MIS-D compliant 100mm x 100mm mounting holes.
- Optional integrated touch interface is available.
- * The 12.1" model closely matches the diagonal viewing dimension of a standard 14" CRT monitor.
Dimensions for 15" Model
- Height without tilt base : 11.375" / 288mm
- Height with tilt base attached : 14" / 356mm
- Width 14.75" / 375mm
- Depth 2.25" / 57mm (6.75" / 171mm with tilt base attached)
Dimensions for *12.1" Model
- Height without tilt base : 10.75" / 273mm
- Height with tilt base attached : 12.375" / 314mm
- Width 12.5" / 318mm
- Depth 2.25" / 57mm (6.5" / 165mm with tilt base attached)
Dimensions for 10.4" Model
- Height without tilt base : 9.75" / 248mm
- Height with tilt base attached : 11.375" / 289mm
- Width 11.0" / 279mm
- Depth 1.75" / 44mm
Dimensions for 8" Model
- Height 8.5" / 216mm
- Width 8.3" / 211mm
- Depth 5" / 127mm
PC Solutions of South Fl., Inc.
Miami , Florida US
Phone: (305) 624-7005
FAX: (305) 723-7878
Prepayment is required - major credit cards accepted..
Shipping charges are extra.
Shipping charges are NOT refundable.
A restocking fee may be charged on returned items.
| Product availability
||Products with "Add to Cart" or "Buy" buttons can be presumed in-stock . You will receive a confirmation email within minutes of placing your order. This email confirmation does not imply that your card has been successfully processed nor that your product has shipped. Orders generally ship within 48 hours Monday thru Friday.
|Online Shopping Items
||Items with "Buy" or "Buy Now" buttons can be purchased
securely online. To pay for your order you will be presented with three
options at checkout:
* Payment must be received before any product ships.
- Choose the "**Credit Card" option to
fill in your credit card information on our secure order form. (Your card will not be charged until your order ships - usually
within 24 hours) or..
- Choose the "*Mail your payment to us"
option to pay by mail or ...
- Choose the "Credit Card (Phone)" option
to place a credit card order by phone. You won't need to enter your
credit card account number to complete the check-out.
** We will not accept credit card payments for transactions outside North America.
|For items without "Buy" buttons
||You can place an order by calling one of the numbers listed above. Orders
can also be mailed, emailed, or FAXed. Credit card numbers should not be
included within email correspondence. Please include your phone number with
your email. A sales-person will contact you for additional billing or credit
This web site, and all its contents, are Copyright © 1998-2017 PC Solutions of South Florida Inc..
(d.b.a. PC Solutions or ChoicePrinters.com) unless otherwise noted. Other material appearing on this
site is copyrighted and/or property of their respective owners. No reproduction,
modified or otherwise, is permitted without the express written consent of PC Solutions. For detailed information on these products, their images, or accompanying
text please contact PC Solutions.